As an Amazon Associate, if you should click on any of my links, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Hey, Ya’ll, this week I am going to do a review on the 6 Most Popular Kitchen Aid Attachments. I have been an avid baker for many years. I began baking at the early age of 12 years old. Through the years, I have owned many brands of mixers and baking tools. I am proud to say that I currently own a 5-quart Classic Stand Mixer by Kitchen Aid
For the bakers out there, I’ve got some great news for you. One of the most important tools in any baker’s arsenal is a good mixer. And while many people turn to Kitchen Aid, it’s also a good idea to invest in some attachments.
Here are the 6 most popular attachments
- Egg whisk: This attachment helps make homemade meringues, whip cream and other dessert items.
- Kitchen Aid Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment: Let’s you quickly and easily add fresh sliced or shredded ingredients to your salad such as cheese, fruits, cucumbers, and more.
- Pasta roller and cutter set: This is great for making your own pasta from scratch at home!
- Mixing blade:The mixing blade has a flat bottom to scrape against the sides of the mixing bowl and give you a thorough mix. It can also be used when you need to get in every nook and cranny of your mixing bowl.
- Kitchen Aid Spiralizer Attachment: This attachment allows you to Spiralize, Peel, Core, and Slice fruits such as Zucchini, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Beets, and more.
- Food Grinder Accessory: Allows you to make from scratch wholesome, fresh recipes with fresh, wholesome ingredients, as well as experiment with adding different flavors such as parsley, garlic, rosemary, and more. With pre-packaged foods, you don’t have control of the additives.
FYI: THE ABOVE ATTACHMENTS FIT ALL KITCHEN AID MIXERS
Check out the pictures below to see what each attachment looks like:
There you have it, “6 Most Popular Kitchen Aid Attachments.” These attachments are made to fit “All” Kitchen Aid Mixers. I hope you enjoyed this article as much as I did writing it for you.
I have the Kitchen Aid Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder and I love this thing! It saves me a lot of time shredding carrots for my carrot cake. I am planning on doing a video I hope this week on how it works. So, stay tuned.
Make sure you check out the above Kitchen Aid Attachments you are sure to find a favorite or two.