Hey, Y’all! Baking has become one of my favorite hobbies. I love having fun in the kitchen, playing with words, and creating my own recipes. Here are my 6 best cake mixers of 2021.
Read about each one carefully and decide which one is best for your needs. You may not need one of the bigger mixers, it just depends on how much you bake and what you bake. So, before you purchase one of these stand mixers, check each one out.
Set back read and enjoy. Oh, and don’t forget your coffee.☕
#1 KitchenAid Classic KP26M1XER 6 Qt.
I absolutely love my KitchenAid and use it for just more than mixing up cakes, pies, and cookies. I use the dough hook for mixing up my biscuits and cornbread. Plus I have extra attachments for slicing, coarse shredding, and medium shredding. The KitchenAid has a lot more accessories that you can buy. So, really check this out before you make a decision.
- 10 different attachments
- 6-quart stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle
- Bowl-lift design
- 10 different speeds, powerful enough for any task or recipe
- Includes: burnished flat beater, power knead spiral dough hook, wire whip.Electrical:60 Hz
- Available in 22 awesome colors
#2 Aucma Stand Mixer 6.5-QT 660W
Is one of Amazons best sellers. It is very easy to use and meets all of your kitchen needs for mixing cakes, cookies, pies, breads, muffins and more. It has a 660W high performance pure copper motor with lower noise.
- Powerful motor & variable speed control
- 6.5Qt Large capacity bowl with handles
- Tilt-Head & outside design
- Comes with 3 mixing accessories: whisk, dough hook, mixing beater
- Has a splash guard with access hatch helps add ingredients without making a mess
- Available in 10 beautiful colors
#3 Cuisinart 50BC 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer
This is a very nice mixer that has a large mixing bowl that can easily handle full and double batches. This mixer has the capacity to mix large batches of cookies, and large cakes. Need 5 batches of cookies? No worries, this mixer can handle with no problem.
- Polished stainless steel 5.5 quart capacity
- Powerful 500 watt motor with die cast meal construction
- Tilt back head for easy access to bowl
- 12 speeds for precision mixing
- Chef’s whisk, dough hook, and flat mixing paddle, splash guard w/pour spout
- Available in 12 lovely colors
#4 COOKLEE Stand Mixer, 9.5 Qt. 660W
This mixer has a large enough capacity for mixing bread dough, thick batters, meringues, and whipping cream, plus lower speeds for stirring and finessing your most delicate concoctions. It also has a pulse setting for faster blitzing (a fancy word for chopping, or pureeing food all at once) of nuts, parsley, etc.
- 9.5 Quart high capacity stainless steel mixing bowl
- 10 speeds to handle any size recipe
- Easy clean up- all the attachments are dishwasher safe
- Available in 5 colors
#5 Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
Another very nice mixer that it’s made to help you get the job done fast and efficiently. Capable of handling a variety of mixes and batters such as thick cookie dough, sticky bread dough and even delicate meringues. It has the same mixing action as the KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Tilt-up head for adding ingredients and ease of changing attachments
- Complete bowl coverage: No scraping necessary
- Mix hands-free with excellent results every time
- 300W powerful motor for mixing thick batters
- 4-Quart stainless steel bowl
- Dough hook, flat beater, whisk, splash guard
- 7 speeds and includes a mixing guide
- Available in 5 awesome colors
#6 Dash Go Everyday Mixer
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful mixer that doesn’t take up a lot of space, then take a look at this one. This compact mixer may be small, but it packs a powerful punch for mixing, whipping, beating or kneading with even, uniform results.
- Lightweight, portable and compact
- 6 preset speeds
- 2 dough hooks and 2 beaters
- Revolving bowl can be adjusted for better mixing
- Can be stored under your kitchen cabinets
- Available in 9 pretty colors
Now that you are well informed on the 6 Best Cake Mixers of 2021, I’m confident that you will be able to pick out one that suits your needs.
You are well on your way to becoming an awesome baker. So, what are you waiting for get baking!