Now that we are getting into the holiday season, I wanted to share with you my favorite cookie recipes.
When I get asked to bake for a get together or holiday, I take that very seriously. It’s not just about the cookies, it’s about the recipe. You’ll see that in the list below, the cookies are in no particular order, they are just in order of when I made them. If you click on the photo in each section, it will bring you to the recipe. I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do.
- Donna’s Best Holiday Butter Cookies– These cookies take a little time to bake and decorate, but they are well worth the time and effort you put into them. Great for anytime of the year. So, don’t just fix them for the holidays.
- Donna’s Famous Oatmeal Cookies- These cookies are sure to please anyone at your get together. Easy to make and will melt in your mouth. Big crowd? You better double the recipe, because I promise you they will go fast!
- No Bake Chocolate Cookies-5 Minutes to Wow!– This is a delicious cookie that only takes 5 minutes and you are done. Your guest will be coming back for more.
- Best Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies– Don’t let the name of this cookies scare you off. You will never know that your are getting 21% fewer calories and 42% less saturated fat.
- Soft Chewy Skinny Peanut Butter Cookies- These cookies are so soft and chewy, you would never believe they had less fat and fewer calories. No one will know but you.
- Donn’s Best Ever Sugar Cookies- This delicious classic cookie is easy to make with a plump soft center and lightly crisped edges.
These cookies have always been a big hit our family events. I’m positive they will be at yours too.
Now that you have access to my favorite cookies, go check them out and make some. Your family will thank you. Enjoy!😋